Monday, August 25, 2008

Vacation This Week!

We'll be leaving for California tomorrow! I'm excited! I also start Fall Semester tomorrow! We'll be leaving after I get done with school. It's kinda crappy I have to miss a day of school, but such is the luck when you plan your trip around a Nascar Race that is pre-scheduled :)

Here's the itinerary:

Tuesday - Drive all night (taking shifts)
Wednesday - Chill out with Ramin's family
Thursday - Disneyland!
Friday - Lego Land!
Saturday - Lunch with Grandma and Grandpa!
Sunday - Race day!
Monday - Drive home

It's going to go by so fast I'm going to be sad. Lady will be staying with Mom and Bob - Belle will be staying with Steve (Ramin's friend from work).

I hope to take lots of pictures and post them all up when we get back! Why can't vacations last longer? :P

No comments: