Saturday, August 16, 2008

Still Stinging


Last night was kinda rough. I had it all bandaged up for a few hours but it's hard to keep bandages on bendable parts. I don't even have to rub my arms against anything for them to sting...they are in a constant state of stinging. It's really weird. The bigger cuts don't hurt as much either. It's the small surface scratches that hurt. The top picture is my right arm, the bottom is my left. You can see the biggest scab on my left arm is right at the tip of my elbow. I think when I hit there I also bruised my elbow cause I can't really bend that arm straight. That's also the elbow I broke in 2nd grade. Anyway, the pictures make the scabs look more red than they are. All of the scabs are like dark purple. I like to take progress pictures of how things heal, cause eventually this will heal and it will be pretty amazing what the human body can do to repair itself. So expect to see more scab progress pictures. It's too bad I hurt myself a week before our California trip though. At least in all of the pictures the inside of my arms will show and not the backs of them :)

No comments: