Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Progress?

So it's been about 5 days now since I fell on the bike. The pain has lessened a lot but it's still there all of the time. My right arm likes to shoot random pains that feel like needle stings every now and again. My right arm also cracks and bleeds because of the movement of my arm. Every time I move it and I can feel my scabby skin crackle. It's really gross I know. I keep it very clean, regardless of what it looks like below. Every day I wash it with mild soap and water and then immediately follow up with quite a bit of hydrogen peroxide. Then I top it with a layer of neosporin. At work I try to leave it open to the air but sometimes it gets so itchy that I have to cover it with a band aid otherwise I'll scratch it all off. I didn't post any pictures of my left arm only because they didn't turn out well and because it's healing just fine. Anyway - below is two views of my right arm. It's progress right?


No comments: