Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Yes, I KNOW

So this is somewhat work related...and all I'm going to say is "Yes, I already know!" :P I've probably been sent about 10 different news articles between yesterday and today from co-workers, friends, family and school people regarding this news.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/internetNews/idUKL2910194320080701

  • Yes Louis Vuitton won it's lawsuit against eBay this week.
  • Yes this is the 3rd time LV has won in France.
  • Yes I still have a job.
  • In fact, it's probably better for my particular job.
  • Yes, things are CRAZY at work, in part because of all these freakin lawsuits against eBay in Europe.
  • Still waiting on the Tiffany & Co. decision here in the US. Judge has been deliberating since January.
  • If we lose that then the $hit will really hit the fan.
  • Until that happens I'm keepin on keepin on.
  • Work is HELLA busy...if I could write about it I would. :)
  • Let's just say we are going to have massive OT on the CI Team for quite a while!
So yeah...times are exciting at eBay. It's also fun when the power goes out at 3 pm at work due to the over exhaustion of the A/C system (that's what I assume) - I left work around 5 pm to head to class cause I had a test tonight. Thank goodness I was able to leave that sweat box :P I feel bad for my team though.

No comments: