Monday, July 21, 2008

Still Sick

I made it through the movie yesterday, barely. It was CROWDED - it would have to be since it was the biggest opener of all time apparently. Half way through the movie I realized I had to go #1 - BADLY. But I held it since it was so crowded. When the movie let up I was so rude to my family. I had to go #1 and my eyes were watering - I was not happy! I told them to MOVE and NOW...my poor mom spilt her drink on the floor...it was funny but it pissed me off cause it landed all over my foot :P Ramin and I bolted through the crowd trying to find a bathroom - he had to go too. We just left everyone in the dust...I didn't even get to say bye to my mom, Bob and Taylor. I felt sorry about that. We came home and I went straight to bed. I slept till about 7. Woke up, had some dinner and went to bed again around 9:30.

I'm home today...and I'm staying home. I hate being sick but it's my own fault I guess. I pushed myself too hard at work over the past few weeks. I worked too many hours and stressed myself beyond the max. Being sick is my body's reality check for itself. It forces me to stand back and take it easy. Too bad I have to do that with watery eyes and a runny nose. I'm just thankful I don't have any kids yet. One day they will be here but hopefully I won't stress myself so much when they are here :P

Anyways, I'm trying to fit in laundry and dishes and homework during this day off. It's not so bad, I have bouts of energy here and there, followed with an hour or two of naps in betwee. We'll see how tomorrow is before I decide if I can make it in to work.

No comments: