Saturday, July 19, 2008

Audi Symphony

So Audi had a big release of the new R8 in Brazil and they decided to create an Audi Symphony where they show car parts moving in time with a symphony....it's so unbelievably awesome that I keep watching it over and over (reminds me of the old orchestra days)...anyway this is my favorite of 3 videos that were released: http://www.vimeo.com/1303587

If anyone can find out if or when a DVD or something will be released let us know! I'm so glad we got into the Audi world...Ramin and I just love the new A4 and we're hoping one day we can get the Q7 SUV from Audi cause it is by far THE best looking SUV out there :) Enjoy the video - remember to have the sound up!



Audi Symphony from Bullet on Vimeo.

2 comments:

bob's bs said...

That's an awesome video, love the music. Don't suppose you ever saw the Honda ad from several years ago a la Rube Goldberg?

Jenn said...

Oh yes I saw it - you showed it to me!