Sunday, April 1, 2012

The Wedding Ceremony

So, Ramin and I decided that what we wanted to do was have a small, intimate and private ceremony because we're both not very fond of big attention grabbing things. We agreed that going to the county clerk's office would be best for us...and it was nice that we were able to bring all of our immediate family members as well, plus Jill to be my photographer :)

The pictures are pretty self-explanatory so I won't make a comment about each one. The general process of events was: waiting outside before the ceremony, entering the ceremony room and signing the license, the actual marriage ceremony (where I cried A LOT, cause that's just what I do) and then the end where everyone has a big smile on their face. Hope you enjoy these pictures!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: