Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Grand Finale

Here are the finale pictures of the Open House:

The food! Ramin's mom and Jenn Baugh really helped make this what it was! Ramin's mom cooked basmati rice with saffron, grilled chicken, pesto pasta and grilled tomatoes. Jenn make the fruit kabobs and cheese and crackers. I did the lemon water. It was a pretty good spread!


 
 
 
 
 
  

And then there was the cake and cupcake tower! My wonderful boss/friend Misty made the amazing cake for us! We designed it beforehand and I provided her with the custom made (by me) topper decor and she did the rest! For the cupcakes, Tara made the cakes and frosting and we had an assembly line going along with Jill, Aireonna and Fati to do the decorating - it was super fun making them!

 
 
 

Other final decor items included:

Mom and bob got these cute balloons for us...I originally wanted them to be outside but it was just too dang windy for them...so they came inside with us

My custom made (by me) bouquet rested on the entry way console for an added touch


The memory tree started to get filled up as the night went on!


We received some really lovely presents on the gift table that only added to the decor



AND FINALLY - we have the cake cutting!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments: