Monday, April 2, 2012

The Reception/Open House DECOR

To keep costs low, Ramin and I decided we'd have our reception at our house and make it an Open House. This way people could come and go as they wanted and there was no pressure to stay the entire time :) Although, we did have a lot of people stay the entire time hehe...but it was good and we had lots of fun! I was so pleased with the turnout and how everything looked. We put a lot of work into doing the decorations just right but it was well worth it!

This post is all about the decor before the Open House - tomorrow's post will be pictures of the actual Open House and all of the people!

This is my memory tree. People would write a memory or a wish for us and hang it on the tree. It turned out SO cute after it was full of cards!


This is my gift card box. I made it from a shoe box, wrapped it in paper, tied the ribbon and even made the rosette bow!
 

Here I am putting the final touches together on my welcome console table.


Jill snapped this pic of me looking happy about everything!


The tables each had some picture frames with our bridal pictures in them!

 
 
 

More decorations!


And this was my fabulous console table - it was the first thing everyone saw as they walked in!


And the entire place looked like this!



No comments: