Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Open House - People!

We had totally more people show up to our Open House than I actually expected - and it was such a nice surprise! Here are the final pictures of our wedding day and all of the festivities.

eBay work friends: Misty, Kim, Rachelle and Mike


eBay friends - Steve and his wife Trish - and kiddos
 
 

Ramin's family on his mother's side.
At the table: Ghazaleh (Ramin's cousin), Koby (Ramin's Aunt), Fati (my mother in-law) and Maryam (Ramin's Aunt)
Standing: Babak, Steve (Ramin's father), Ramin, Me and Howard (Maryam's husband)

Chris and his girlfriend Tara


Jill's children, Aireonna and Elijah


eBay work friends: Chanda, Tanner and KayDee


Ramin's work friends: Erica and Nate's brother (Nate is Erica's husband - I can't remember his brother's name :-x)

Ramin and I stood near the door to greet people coming in - here are my friends Toni and Jeff entering the house. Remember, Toni is the one who threw my shower for me.


A good shot of the entire place filled with people


A shot of us in between greetings!


JoAnn and Jenn with Jenn's little girl, Liesel.


Group discussion goin on with Howard, Maryam, Babak and Chris


Friends forever - Jill, Jenn and Steph....I was always the shortest!


Jenn entered the pic so we could have an elementary reunion picture!


 Ramin takes some time to chat with Maryam


One of my besties from work - Remie!


Work buddies - Chanda and Jessie


More work friends - Jenn and her husband Shaun (whom I work with everyday) and they're talking with Kim

Long time family friends, Nate and Kasey Bahr with their new lil one


Ramin's mom chatting with her sisters and niece


Kysta Pope eating her cupcake! So cute!


James Pope - Krysta's dad - hanging with his new lil boy


Matt and Jenn with little Lizzie - we're over at their house almost every other day!


My mom with her friends Sara and Laurie


My mom and Laurie

Tara and Rachel having fun


Ramin and I chatting with Steph about something funny apparently


Howard and Ramin's dad


Jenn and Matt's little girls - Liesel and Lizzie


JoAnn and Lizzie

No comments: