Monday, May 18, 2009

Random Stuff

Last week of sabbatical...today I went grocery shopping and to Michael's where I bought some crafting supplies. I like tole painting and painting ceramics. I have to order the good ceramics online but I bought some silly little wood things to paint :) I laid outside in the sun for a bit and read a magazine...that was fun...the dogs enjoyed it too.

I'm waiting right now for Chris to get off work - we're heading to the Jordan Parkway trail. I went on the trail last week with Lisa - it was AWESOME! Chris and I are going to try and go twice this week and I may go again this weekend with Lisa now that she has school again. I love biking along that trail because it's about naturistic as you can get in the valley - otherwise you'd have to go up to the mountains. I also want to try and hike up City Creek Canyon this week too sometime - probably with Chris.

Let's see - the neighbors next door moved out last week. We only have neighbors to the west of us since we're on a corner lot. I made a comment about their yard looking crappy when Chris and I pulled up to the house the other day...that's when I noticed they had a sign taped to their door. I knew they were gone so I walked up and read it - apparently their house is going up for auction. I assume they are in foreclosure. In a way it's sad cause they seemed like nice people. They didn't really ever come talk to us but they did keep their yard nice last year and even made a cute little fountain/pond thing out front. On the other hand they were kinda trashy :P We always had trash in our yard from them cause they had a ton of kids there. I used to pick up trash in their yard sometimes too when I'd be out picking up trash. All I know is that I hope a cleaner family moves in :P

That's pretty much the update. Tomorrow I am going to try and get my graduation pictures mailed out to everyone, yes this does include the grandparents :) Be on the lookout near the end of the week for pictures.

No comments: