Thursday, May 7, 2009

1 Day To Go!

Dad flies in today, in just a few hours actually. Chris and I will spend the day with him doing the usual catching up after we head to Crown Burger once his place arrives. It's a tradition that we always have to eat at Crown Burger the day he arrives because he loves that place! Tomorrow is graduation! I'm SOOOO excited this is finally going to be over! I mean, I LOVE school, but after 3 years straight without more than a 2 week break, I'm ready to have some time off! So tomorrow is graduation and we'll have the BBQ afterward. Saturday Dad leaves in the early afternoon and then Marci is getting married in the evening! So that will be an interesting day. I probably won't have time to post any pictures or anything until Sunday sometime - so be on the lookout for those :)

3 comments:

Becky said...

I didn't know you blog.. it's so cute! Have fun with your dad and good luck tomorrow. See you Sat. night!

The Bliss Family said...

Yay! Congratulations! I think that is really neat that you are graduating.
Ben and I love Crown Burger too!. . .that sounds really good right now! Have fun tomorrow!

Jenn said...

Thanks guys! It was a great day :) And yes, Crown Burger is freakin awesome!