Monday, May 11, 2009

Graduation Flowers

I still need to get most of the pictures from Bob of graduation day, but I do have one of me and Bob and mom. I also have a few pictures I've taken of all of my graduation flowers. The hydrangeas were a gift from Lisa, I bought myself the orange hybrid lilies and Ramin was awesome enough to get me the mixed bunch with a single rose and a cute gerbera daisy! I love all of these flowers, too bad the mixed flowers won't last much longer, but hopefully I can keep the hydrangea and lilies alive for a while :) (For some reason my favorite picture is showing up sideways :P)

5 comments:

Becky said...

Those orange Lilies are soooo pretty! Do you know much about flowers? Can you plant it outside? Where did you get them at??? I need them! lol

Congrats again!

Jenn said...

I know a bit about flowers...I don't believe lilies will grow in UT because they are tropical plants - as far as I know. I got them at Fred Meyer (aka Smith's Marketplace on 90th South). I'll look up some info to see if I can plant outside, although I think I may keep them as indoor plants if they work in indirect sunlight :)

Becky said...

I think I'll have to get one for my kitchen then. I'm in such an outdoor planting flower mode that I didn't really think about just having it for inside. lol I just love the orange color.

JennMatt said...

Congrats! Graduating is the best.

The Bliss Family said...

I LOVE those orange Lilies! Such a pretty, bright color! Your graduation pictures turned out great!