Sunday, March 29, 2009

Friends & Sims

So I play The Sims a lot on the computer. It's like the only game I play on a regular basis. I love the game. One aspect of the game that you have to do is maintain your friendships. If you don't interact with your friends in the game, then you face some consequences of course. So it makes me realize that I have to do that same kind of thing in real life.

I've been feeling bad lately that I haven't had much time over the past few years to really focus on my friendships. I really feel bad about this. Working full time and going to school full time really takes a toll on me. I try to keep up with the few friends I have, but it's hard. It's also hard when those friends have kids and we have to adjust our schedules so that both of us can make the time.

I just want my friends to know that I do care about them. I want to spend time with you...I realize it's been hard over the past few years. Our relationships have had to change as we each progress. I've been trying to focus some more by sending emails and texts when I have the chance and remember. A big problem for me is that I like to be home a lot. I spend so much time at work and school, during my free time I just like to be home and relax.

So the point of all of this is that once I've graduated, I hope to have more time for my friends this summer. Friends and family are really all we have in this world. I do like my alone time, but lately I've been having dreams and feelins that make me realize that I'm missing out on my friendships and I'm sorry for that.

I love my close friends, you know who you are :)

1 comment:

p2niak said...

Aww. Dude, you know that I know that you know that we both know how we are. I don't feel the slightest bit underappreciated :)