Thursday, March 12, 2009

What the?!?! And Steampunk

I went to check out my blog last night while I was at work...and low and behold they've blocked my blog due to sexual content?!? WTF? I was able to log on Tuesday and then all of a sudden Wednesday it doesn't work?!?! I'm bummed :(

Anyway, I have a new obsession, it's called Steampunk. Check out this site called Steampunk Workshop - it will show you what it's all about. It combines the romanticism of the Victorian era and the Industrial Age with new technology in a way. It really reminds me a lot of the movie Return to Oz...the character Tic Toc in there is exactly what it's all about. It's kinda cool and interesting. Not sure if I'd actually pimp out my computer though with clock works and gauges...but it is cool to look at!

No comments: