Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Scrapbook


Sometimes it's fun to look at old pictures. When we had our scanner I did scan a lot of my scrapbook pages onto the computer. I should do that someday with all of my scrapbook pages and back them up somewhere. Here is one of my favorite pages of when Chris and I were young. We were cute kids, and I'm totally not even being biased about that ;) Chris and I are best friends and always have been. We are so lucky to have eachother - he really is the best brother in the world! We don't ever fight about anything because there is no need.

1 comment:

p2niak said...

You two do have a very blessed brother-sister relationship. It probably has something to do with the fact that you're both just genuinely great people? And I'm not the least bit biased when I say that :)