Saturday, January 31, 2009

YAY!!!!!

I emailed this to a few people but I'm sure I forgot someone cause I'm way excited!!! Last night AFTER I replied to Dr. Zheng, he responded back a few hours later:

Hi Jennifer,
I have a good news for you: your application has been approved the program faculty members and will be sent to the department for approval. I checked this afternoon before our faculty meeting and found your file is completed.

I will keep you posted of the process. Congratulations!

Robert

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Robert Z. Zheng, Ed.D.
Director of Instructional Design and Educational Technology (IDET) Program
Department of Educational Psychology
University of Utah (801) 581-5902

2 comments:

The Bliss Family said...

Good for you Jenn! That's really neat!!

p2niak said...

yay happy clappy w00t!

All your hard work paid off!