Friday, January 30, 2009

Same Wavelength?

Wow...I just looked at my University account mailbox and found an email from the director of the Masters program I want to get into. He was following up on my application and wanted to know if I had any questions. It's odd...because I've been meaning to email all week to ask the status of the application. I just hadn't had the chance because I'm never home and I can't access U stuff at work. So tonight was the first night I had the chance...and I go to write it and he's already written me. It appears he didn't realize I've already submitted everything...so I let him know I did and that all of my test scores are submitted. Hopefully he will get back with me soon saying he received it all and then I can go have an interview! It just feels good knowing he was following up - I think either they really want applicants or he thought I was a really good candidate from he knew about me so far. Either way - it's pretty obvious we were on the same wavelength!

1 comment:

p2niak said...

Ooh, yay! That's such a good sign! I hope you get in, I hope you get in, I hope you get in!!!! Hahaha! It would be awesome :D