Sunday, January 18, 2009

Projects

During my time off from school I obviously had more time to do fun things. Lisa and I found these really cute kits at Michaels and I totally fell in love with them! Of course there is the set pattern to follow to make these things but obviously you can deviate from that if you want - which I did a bit. Now I have a cute lil Valentine's village. It's all made out of that craft foam stuff. It's WAY fun to do. They also have kits for all other holidays too so I can't wait to make those!!
The whole village

The main castle :P It's just a house but I call it a castle.

The little cottage.

And the tree and mailbox!

Here's a pic of Lady just for fun. We were watching the Jazz game last night and Lady just looked so cute in her dog bed - it really was the perfect opportunity to take a picture. Ramin did a good job....she got up right after he took the picture :P


1 comment:

p2niak said...

Your village is adorable!!! My kit musta been untarded or something. The tower didn't fit where it was supposed to, neither did the tree. Oh well, it's still glittery & cute! I hope they make more kits for Halloween & Christmas!!!!

Speaking of crafts - that punch needle kit doesn't actually have a punch needle in it. It has an embroidery needle, but that's not the one you need. I had to go to Zim's downtown to get one! Yes, I already did my kit. I have WAY too much free time on my hands these days, even WITH school.