Thursday, December 11, 2008

One down - two to go

Took my Contemporary Ethics final today. It went ok. I'll admit, I didn't study as much as I probably could have. I wrote a 4 page study guide for it, but honestly, when there's 20 philosophers/theorists to know and remember, it gets kinda tiring. We seriously read over 20 separate articles this semsters. Not short articles either. Each philosopher had his or her own theory of practical reasons and morality. It's hard to keep straight who says what and who disagrees with whom. I did alright though. I'll settle for a B in that class :)

This weekend I have to write my 4 paper Greek philosophy paper and then finish my Syntax take home exam. Of course my most dreaded of all final exams/things is the CS final exam. That isn't until Wednesday but you can believe all of Sunday and Monday/Tuesday nights will be spent trying to understand that crap. I'll settle for a C- in that class - literally :P

No comments: