Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I wanted to share my Christmas decor with family and friends so here it is! I have never really been a fan of the traditional red and green color scheme, so I wanted my tree to be all jewel tones. Ramin is a fan of that as well. Our tree is small...we can fit a much larger tree in our house since the ceilings are so tall - we will probably buy a new tree after Christmas is over - the sales are good then. I am even contemplating getting a big white tree because the decorations will show up much better on a white tree. Anyway - here are the pictures! Enjoy :)

The tree of course

My Santa Claus

My flower vase, spruced up with sparkly decor

Ramin's Gator ornament

Ramin's ESPN ornament - LOVE this thing. It lights up and plays the SportsCenter theme.

Ramin's airplane ornament and our ornaments from Tombstone, AZ

Some of my random sparkly ornaments

Peacocks, feathers and sparkles are the themes of choice!

Chris' space shuttle ornament

A few of my special ornaments. On the far left is my Sleeping Beauty ornament. In the middle is Sleeping Beauty's castle from Disneyland and on the right is the Wicked Witch of the West - it lights up and talks!


This is our Christmas card collection

The stockings. We don't have a fireplace so something had to act as the hanging place :P

And lastly, the entry table.

2 comments:

The Bliss Family said...

Your decorations look great! I need to get Ben one of those ESPN ornaments...only, I'm afraid that he would just keep pushing the button over and over again to hear the music! ;)
Thanks for the Christmas card, the pictures look great!

Jenn said...

Haha yeah the ornament is very cool indeed - found it at Hallmark!