Thursday, October 16, 2008

Time Flies!

Ten Years Ago...

Was the middle of 1998...I was still living in Florida and I was working at Petsmart (loved that place so much!) and going to school at St. Pete High. Little did I know that a few months later, in December, I'd be moving back to Salt Lake and starting a whole new life again.

Five Years Ago...

Was 2003 and I'd been working at eBay for about 8 months. I was living at home with mom and she was still married to Kim. I wasn't doing much of anything other than working and hanging out with Lisa a lot.

Five Months Ago...

Was May and I was in the last weeks of my Spring semester taking Early Modern Philosophy, Deductive Logic, and Human Factors. That was a rough semester except for Human Factors. At work I was still on the Counterfeit Investigations Team working with Jonas. It was also right after my dad had visited us before he left for Kuwait.

Five Things To Do Tomorrow....
1. Go to work early with Ramin
2. Mail out another book I sold on Amazon.com
3. Feed the dogs
4. Make some dinner for the guys
5. Take Lady for a walk

Five Bad Habits...
1. I crack my bones...feet, knuckles, back
2. I pick my nose (only when no one can see me hahahaha)
3. I pick my scabs
4. I pick my head for no reason - it's like a nervous thing
5. I'm addicted to ice cream

Five Places I've Lived...
1. Utah - West Valley - in the awesome old neighborhood
2. Florida - Pinellas Park - with dad and stepmom
3. Utah - West Valley again - with the Smedley bunch
4. Philedelphia - while attending Drexel University (I HATE THAT CITY)
5. Utah - West Jordan - where we live now!

Five Things People Don't Know About Me...
1. I regret not heading to college right after high school.
2. The reason I love Disney so much is because I love the romance of it and I secretly want to live in a Disney world.
3. Ramin and I want to buy an RV, trail a motorcycle on it and ride across the country visiting all of the Nascar tracks and races once we retire.
4. It weirds me out seeing old friends from elementary school all grown up because a part of me will always think of them at the age I knew them because I left everyone after 7th grade.
5. I cry A LOT, especially during movies and during trailer previews and during commercials and I cry a lot in the car when I hear a sentimental or emotional song.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jennifer,

Your BLOG is AWESOME!
I read everything, including the archive. I am so VERY PROUD of YOU, MY DAUGHTER. I know you work and study HARD. It has taken a toll on your health. I urge you to SLOW the PACE and PAMPER YOURSELF.
You need to TAKE THE TIME to treat yourself with some TLC. I can't wait to see you again in December.

ALL MY LOVE from MY HEART!

DAD

Jenn said...

Thanks Dad :)