Sunday, September 7, 2008

Picture Time!

Finally I have some time to upload some of our pictures from the California trip! These are all of the ones from my camera. I still have to sort through all of Ramin's pictures on his camera and when I do I'll post those :) Enoy!

Ramin's aunt's with all of us! They were so great to us and made excellent food!!

Ramin's aunt Mariam - we stayed with her and her husband Howard. They are awesome and hilarious!
Ramin's uncles acting gangster like with Ramin and Chris :P


Ramin's cousin took us out for a night on the town in Hollywood. Here she is with all of us! It was a fun night!


Here's Chris and I with the Kraft Family - Grandma and Grandpa - Uncle Bobby and Aunt Lisa. It was so great re-connecting with them again after so long!

Ramin and Chris at Lego Land - this was in the mini-village. Yes, NYC was made out of Legos!

During our night in Hollywood we stopped at the famous Rosevelt Hotel - it was pretty cool!


Chris at the Chinese Theater - I have a ton of foot in the cement pictures of all kinds of people.


Chris and The Thinker at Lego Land

Self explanatory!

1 comment:

The Bliss Family said...

I haven't been very good at blogging lately! I'm so sorry. There's so much I haven't read about you. Your trip looked like so much fun! I can't wait until our family goes in November!! Chris looks exactly how I remember him, and you look beautiful in the pictures. Oh, and congrats on the promotion too!