Monday, September 15, 2008

Organized

I feel good right now. This weekend I was able to get SO much done - I feel awesome. Saturday I spent the morning cleaning...like really deep cleaning. I don't mind cleaning, I like it a lot. I like having a clean house, it makes for an easier time to read and do homework for me. I cleaned the kitchen, both bathrooms, vaccuumed upstairs and down. It was good. Then I went and did some shopping - the usual groceries but I also spent time at Barnes & Noble browsing some books. I also bought a few home decor magazines to give me some ideas. I'm not planning on doing anything soon, but once school is done I plan to paint! I also got some really nice new towels and rugs to match for the master bathroom. We were in desperate need of new towels and ones that actually matched the decor in there. I like having nice soft towels :P Chris and Ramin went to a friend's house to play video games all night, so I was able to get a LOT of reading done. I was able to catch up on a lot of homework and I even caught in some time watching My So Called Life DVD's that I'm borrowing from a friend. I have a few more episodes left to go before I'm done. I also found time to wash the sheets for the bed too!

On Sunday I spent time relaxing reading the paper and the ads. I did some more school reading and then we watched the race. Mom couldn't come over because Bob is sick and she had to drive him to one of his jobs - that sucks, I hope he gets better soon. So the race was kinda short and it was over by 4:30 I think. I worked on some more homework (remember I have 4 classes) and then Ramin and I made dinner. He BBQ'd the chicken and I made potatoes and rice and crescent rolls. Dinner was done by 6:30. We watched Funniest Home Videoes for a bit - oh man there was the cutest baby video ever! I did some more reading and then Chris helped me with my computer science homework - holy cow I am SO glad he is here to help me. There's no way I could understand it if someone else was trying to teach me. By the end of that it was only 10 pm. I laid in bed and watched some of my recorded haunting shows for an hour and then went to bed. Oh yeah, I threw in a walk with Lady sometime after dinner - it was nice!

This morning I woke up at 9 am and took Lady for another walk - it's good for her (and me :P) I came in the office and finished up my last classes homework and now I'm done! I'm all prepared for the school week to start tomorrow - it's such a good feeling having everything taken care of at home and school. The one thing that makes me sad is that I didn't get to visit with any of my friends this weekend. I feel awful. I wish I had more time for them but if school keeps up the way it is, it seems most of my weekends will be like this last one. Ah well, such is life :)

No comments: