Saturday, September 27, 2008

Food Poisoning?

Yesterday after lunch I started to get really sick. Nauseous and achey all over. I just wanted to go home and rest. It's the weirdest feeling I've had...nothing like I've felt before being sick. I think the yogurt I ate for lunch was off. Last night was rough too...when Ramin crawled into bed I remember that I was FREEZING....super cold and I couldn't warm up at all. I was half asleep though so I finally dozed off but I woke up a few times in the night very uncomfortable. I haven't thrown up yet and it just feels like my stomach is stuck...I feel a tad better this morning...my temp is a bit low at 97.9. I did eat some cereal (even though I really didn't want to)...I'm hoping it will help push things along. Ughh...at least I'm having the trend of getting sick on the weekends lately.

**UPDATE** Mom thinks I may have the flu...she had something similar last week...the aches and the nausea. Who knows...I do feel a lot better now though...it's 9:30 pm...I was really crappy the entire day up until an hour or so ago. I just ate a salad so we'll see how it sits with me.

2 comments:

bob's bs said...

Just a general observation, one I learned a long time ago about web design: Not all of your readers are going to have great eyesight. Remember who your audience is or could be. Case in point: Your Mom has a hard time reading your new layout, what with all the varying text colors and small font sizes. Stick with a high-contrast color - like plain white - and stick with it. Just sayin'.

Jenn said...

This I know...I didn't have a chance to mess around with it other than to find a background I like.