Tuesday, September 30, 2008

New Job

Last week I started hanging around my new team at work - the Quality Team! Monday was my first day and the supervisor from Vancouver was in town. Two-thirds of the team is here in SLC and the rest is in Vancouver - there's only 12 of us total. So to celebrate Troy's visit - the supervisor - we had ordered lunch from Cafe Rio and had an off-site excusrion up to Sundance! I'd only ever driven through there before - it's up in the mountains and it was beautiful! We took the ski lift up to the top and look at the awesome views - the leaves were changing already! Anyway - it was a great day and I REALLY enjoy the people I'm going to be working with! I'm excited. This week I'm spending 3 days on that team and 2 days on my old team to help tie up loose ends, but next week I'll be full steam ahead on the Quality team! I've included some pictures from last Monday. We also had a dinner on Wednesday night last week as well - it was great! I'm really enjoying the work so far and I'm glad I made the move over to Quality :)








No comments: