Monday, August 3, 2009

While I'm thinkin about it...

I heard this song on the radio today. It's my all time favorite song. It has many good memories for me, most of which only Chris and my Dad would understand and remember :) Anyway, I love this song and it's very special to me. It's not only the actual music but the lyrics as well. It's helped me get through the hard times in life. I've talked with my friend Lisa before about songs we'd want at our funeral. I want this song played. Anyone even remotely close to me understands and would appreciate it. Not that I'm planning to have a funeral anytime soon (knock on wood) but I think it would be a great song for everyone to remember me by.



And I'd also like this song played because it's my second favorite song and it makes me cry whenever I listen to it. I can remember when Chris and I used to sit in Dad's car for hours and just listen to this 8-track play over and over, Steve Miller Band's greatest hits. I loved all of the songs, but these 2 really have a special place in my heart and evoke strong emotions for me.

No comments: