Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happenins


Holy crap! Can Lady look any cuter?!?! We were out in the yard this weekend and she decided to sit on the porch and watch over us. I love her feet hanging over the edge! And yes, she has her sweater on still because she shivers in the house after we got her groomed a few weeks ago. She's an old lady with poor circulation now ;)




We cleaned up the East side of the backyard this past weekend. What a MAJOR difference. This side was A LOT harder than the West side because it had more weeds and rocks in it. It took us about 2 hours but it was totally worth it!


And then we have our tree! It's hard to tell from the picture but it's at least 12 feet tall now. I remember early last Spring of last year that I showed it to my mom and Bob and asked if they thought it was really a tree. I remember Ramin really didn't think it was but I knew in my heart that it was a little tree. It was only about 6 inches tall at that point. Now, just a little over a year later it's fully growing! I trimmed it up a few weeks ago and ever since then it's just exploded at the top growing all kinds of leaves and branches. I'm so excited because I LOVE watching things grow! It's kind of in a crappy place in the yard but I dare not risk moving it hehehe. We think it's some kind of maple tree :)

No comments: