Monday, June 22, 2009

Boom Boom Pow

I posted this video a couple of weeks ago on Facebook, before anyone even liked this freakin song :P Now everyone is into it! Go figure! I get hooked on the video every time I watch it cause it reminds me of the video Dad bought way back in the 90s sometime called The Minds Eye - turns out Bob bought it as well :P Anyway, it was all computer animated stuff BEFORE computer animation was a big deal. I remember bringing the video to school and everyone being amazed by it. This song reminds me of it, actually the video reminds me of it. Also, I like those people in the stripes for some reason...I also like their move at exactly 2:26 in the video. Dunno why, it goes good with the music :P Anway, even if you're not into pop music, just check it out, it might grown on you like it has everyone else ;)


No comments: