Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I Time!

I Turn: 27 in 6 days! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
I am: Ecclectic and eccentric and love many different things!
I think: About the future A LOT and I run through all the various scenarios over and over
I know: That I love my family and friends and am grateful for my time with them!
I want: To hurry and finish up school so I begin a new chapter in my life
I dislike: Having to work 40 hours a week
I miss: Elementary school and the carefree days
I fear: Losing one of my loved ones, including the doggies
I feel: Exhausted from work and school...but I must persist onward!
I hear: Some techno garbage music that the kid down the row is playing out loud for some stupid reason....there's like 4 of us in the building and he has to play his music....ugh!
I smell: This building? I must be used to the smell cause I don't smell anything
I crave: Sushi and nari! Orrrrr ice cream as always
I cry: ALL the time...but I usually do it when no one is around to see...except at the movies or watching TV
I usually: Carry tissues with me because I'm constantly blowing my nose
I search: For the meaning in life.....no just kidding....I don't really search for anything
I wonder: What will happen after I'm done with school....do I stay at eBay? Do we have kids? Do I go to grad school? If I do go to grad school when will the kids comes? General things like that
I regret: Not going to college right out of high school...I'd totally be working on a PhD right now if I was smarter back then
I love: Reading good historical fiction, scrapbooking, being creative (when there's time) and spending time with my family and friends (because I don't get to do a whole lot of it) and everything English and Victorian!
I care: About many things....sometimes too much
I always: Eat sushi at least once a week from Harmon's these days
I worry: About the future
I am not: Thrilled about my CS class, in fact I hate it
I remember: Practically everything (literally, just ask my mom and brother)
I believe: That there's more to life than what is here on Earth....we're here to learn some lessons
I sing: Only when the radio is on.....
I argue: Rarely. If I argue with Ramin he usually wins because I just give up...I don't like arguing - unless it's something I'm passionate about.
I write: In calligraphy sometimes - I need to practice that again
I win: I used to win everything! I don't think I've won anything for a while...Ramin seems to have taken away my mojo and used it for himself cause he wins everything now!
I lose: On occasion
I wish: For many things...but I'll never tell!
I listen: To classic rock and am proud of it damn it!
I can usually be found: Work, school or home - in that order!
I am scared: That I won't get to do everything I want to do in life and miss out on something
I forget: Only when I'm super overloaded at work or school, which is why I have a day planner and a huge desk calendar and why I make lots of lists!
I am happy: When I feel loved and appreciated

No comments: