Sunday, June 22, 2008

Working the Weekends

So this isn't specifically about my work - it's about working in general. It's my weekend rotation...and it rather sucks. It's times like these where I really wish I didn't have to work and I could just focus on school. If I could, I'd be a student for life - I LOVE school, always have. I just wish things didn't cost so much, like the house and all the bills that come with it. Even if I still lived at home, I'd still need some sort of a job. It's kind of depressing cause when the time comes for Ramin and I to have kids, I'll probably still have to keep working. It would be just awesome if his job would be the equivalent of both of our current pay, but I don't think that will happen. Who knows, these are the things I think about now and again. What it will be like in the future. But really, there's not much sense in worrying about it now. I've gotta stick it out through the summer semester and then I only have Fall and Spring left and I'll be done...with my two degrees...that is my biggest goal...to have both Psychology and Philosophy. Once I make it to that point I can go from there, the hardest part is just waiting and sticking it out...I know it will come!

1 comment:

Crackerjack said...

Hell yeah! Never give up! Keep chuggin' away. Maybe one my and Ramin's scams....er "Non-Profit Projects" will pay off big time someday :)