Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Music Added

I decided to make a list of some of my most favorite songs. The HTML for the coding is a bit weird so you won't be able to scroll through any of it yourself I guess or change the volume (at least I can't get it to work on my computer) so you'll have to make sure your volume is good on the main PC before you load my page :) Anyway, all of these songs mean something to me, most of them at least. There are some straight dance songs or hip hop songs that I just love for the beat...but the others are all really meaningful and many of them were/are favorites of mine during times of personal drama/issues. Music really helps your soul connect with itself - if that makes any sense. I do have a TON more songs to add, I've only added about 30ish so far...I'll add more as time goes on. I hope some people might actually appreciate some of them the way I do :)
**Edit**So I just sat and listened through all of my songs and I wanna take something back...even the dance/hip hop songs mean something to me too :P Every single song on that list is a song that I LOVE and it holds a personal meaning to me. You may listen to it and be like "Oh that's a silly rap song" or "that's too loud" or "all it is a dance song" but really...to me...it represents a time in my life and even those rap songs are important to me. Heck, for Notorious Thugs, I know every single word of that song and I can even sing along with it (for the most part, it's fast rapping). I appreciate ALL music, especially when it holds meaning to me. That is why I have everything from classical, to classic rock to rap/hip hop all the way to Disney on that list, because I can appreciate the wide range of music out there. If I can relate to it somehow, then I will like it.

No comments: