Sunday, October 14, 2012

September & October Phone Pictures

Here's the monthly dump of photos from my phone :)  Taking photos on my phone is basically the easiest way to document the happenings in my life. It's the lazy person's way of remembering life :)

Let's begin:

Very random picture of my desk at work. I have no clue why I wanted to take this picture...but now you know what my desk looks like at work. I'm tucked away nicely into my own little corner and I LOVE IT! 


 My FIRST red tomato from my tomato garden!! Too bad the weather is getting cold and I still have tons of little green tomatoes on the plants.

I was just watching TV and Dingo was being cute hiding behind Ramin's shoes for some reason.

One weekend Chris and I spent the entire DAY over at my mom's house cleaning up her yard. We pulled out tons of weeds in that little circle and near the large tall trees by the fence. Then we laid down weed fabric and covered it all with new mulch and I even planted some Fall mums. I also mowed the grass. The neighbors were even appreciative of our hard work to make the yard nice again.

Picture of my house with my Halloween deco.


Update pictures of my flowers. I CANNOT get enough of my petunias. I'm going to be so sad when they die!!



A project for work. Shaun (my co-worker in this pic) and I are creating a training video and we needed someone to narrate the content. So we created a makeshift sound booth using a cardboard box and my blankets :)

And here's my friend Genevieve talking in the sound booth as she records the narration!

I had an AWESOME walk with Dingo last weekend. On our trail we have some amazing wild flowers and I just had to get a picture of them because they were so beautiful!

Another picture from the same walk. Whenever I walk past this bush I think to myself "Wow, this thing is really yellow!!" And it really is compared to all of the other weed bushes in the canyon - so I took a picture of it :)

And this is just a view from the canyon trail in our neighborhood.  Pretty cool shot with the sun and Dingo.

We had a work meeting this week - we have so many people that we have to go to a theater to have the meeting. Here's my team - left to right is Shaun, Charlie, Misty (boss) and Jenn

Last night while Ramin and I were watching the Nascar race, Belle came and sat on his lap. Of course, that means picture time!

Then end....so far ;)

No comments: