Sunday, October 14, 2012

Fall 2012

Last weekend I had the opportunity to take some photos in Butterfield Canyon for lots of my friends. I had one friend ask me to take hers and then I had some others ask me and I decided to just do everyone on the same day to make it easy on myself!! I also took the opportunity to get some taken of me and Ramin as well as Chris and Tara. Here are the results from that day - I've included my favorite picture from each of my sessions as well as the pictures of us :)

This is my friend Angie. I just LOVE the way this picture turned out!

Here is my co-worker/friend Charlie and his wife Gayle along with their dog Miley - super cute!

This is my friend Christene and her cute family - 3 little boys!!

Brian and Jillene I know from eBay. Jillene always comes to my wreath classes!

And here are Chris & Tara's cute pictures!










Here are some of all of us - taken by Jill of course.

This is one of the funnest photos we've done!

Chris and me.



Had to get one of me and Jill together.


And finally, here are my favorites from my photos with Ramin.


 

My absolute favorite one!

No comments: