Thursday, May 6, 2010

Wow...really long time!

I know I know, it's been a month since I last updated the blog. I feel really bad about that. Things are progressing at work - I'm hoping in a few weeks I'll be able to share some updates for that I've been waiting to happen. I'll just say for now that I'm still HELLA busy. This week we started our new calibration program and I'm facilitating 13 calibrations/meetings a week with between 5 and 20 people at a time. It's actually fun but it's also time consuming because of all the preparation that goes into each one AND the after meeting work like compiling notes and sending them out. But anyway, that's silly work stuff!!

I plan to take loads of spring update pictures this weekend because it's supposed to be sunny. But for now I just have a few things. First, we have some seriously cute pictures of Lady that I took last weekend when I caught her sleeping soundly on the couch. I actually got within inches of her to take these and she didn't even notice - poor girl can't hear anymore :( But she is really peaceful looking in these pictures and I just love it!



Next we've got Ramin and Chris working in the back yard. We bought some new baby trees - they are called Pear Trees but they don't produce pears :) Instead they are just shaped like pears as they mature. These are the ones that turn REALLY pretty in the fall - I've noticed them around the valley during the fall and have always wanted some. The guys planted one in each corner of the backyard for some added privacy :) When I take pictures this weekend I'll actually take some of the trees planted in the ground :)



So that's all I've got for now! I know it's not much but its better than nothing. School is also done for the Spring semester and I did really well again in my classes - I just love school - cause I'm a nerd. :)

No comments: