Sunday, May 9, 2010

Jill's Baby Shower

So back in mid-April I helped to throw a baby shower for my best friend Jill :) She is due in early June and is expected a boy that she and her husband are naming Peyton. This is Jill's 3rd pregnancy and really the first one that I've actually helped throw a shower for. The shower itself was held at Jill's sister's house - Kristi. I coordinated with her for all of the arrangements. It was a fun shower and I think Jill really enjoyed it! Here are some of the pictures. The ones captured of me and Jill are on her camera so I need her to email them to me :)

First we have the set up - the favor/cupcake table!



Then we have the hanging decor - Jill wanted blue, green and brown for her colors, to match the invitations!

The drink table - Kristi did the awesome drinks!

This was the banner I made especially for the shower - I used my Cricut Expression I got for Christmas!


Here is Jill with her cousin Tiffani and her sister Kristi

Jill's step-daughter Alicia, her daughter Aireonna, and her niece, Maya

This is Jill with her Grandma Coates

Jill's Aunt and Mom

The food table once everything was served

I had some fun word games for everyone to play - a baby word scramble game and then an alphabet game - we gave prizes away - it was pretty fun :)

So those were all of the pictures I got during the party - I should have gotten more but I was busy taking care of stuff during everything :) It was a great day and I'm glad it all turned out well!

And I DID take more pictures this weekend but I'll post those up during the week since I'll have time now that school is off for this week.

No comments: