Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Day

We had a great Christmas Day. As usual my Mom, Bob and Taylor came over to our house. This time they came over around noon because we don't have any anxious children awaiting their Christmas gifts ;) We all figure we might as well take advantage of the easy going Christmases before they disappear in a few years.

Anyway, there are no pictures of me here because I was the one taking all of the shots :P Some of the highlights of my gifts were a new Cricut Expression machine, the Sims 3 computer game, Seinfeld Monopoly board game and a cashmere sweater!

Below is a run down of some of the other highlights of Christmas Day ;)


Here is Chris with his Butt Station tape dispenser :P



It's a tradition in our house to put all of the bows on Bob's head. This is just the start of it.


Chris is opening a board game from one of his best friends. It was wrapped in a movie poster.



Taylor got a new computer - built just for gaming and built by Chris. Taylor loved it!


Ramin and Babak look deep in thought. Babak is reading about Chris' new board game. Ramin got some Florida Gator gear.



Mom got a Chia Herb Garden from "Santa" - she's laughing so hard because it matches the SpongeBob Chia pet Bob got from Chris ;)



When you have loose ribbon it can't really stick on your head, so it went on Bob's wrist :P



I got some Terracotta Warriors straight from China for Chris. He was super excited about them!


Ramin opened his Millsap jersey I bought him. Go Millsap!!



And mom's gift from me was the finale of the day. I'd already given her some smaller frames with pictures of the family in them and this was the icing on the cake :)




Also, as a side note, I got the exact same 16x20 frame and put the same picture of the family in it as well and I hung it up near our picture wall. So now we have the same picture in our houses :) I'll take some pictures of the picture wall soon so you all can see it.

No comments: