Monday, September 7, 2009

WOW FINALLY!

So I have some good news to announce (no it's not that kind of news yet :P) - But it is good news for the business :) Ramin and Chris spent all day Saturday with me creating the website for Atmina. Please check it out HERE. Isn't it so great?!?! I am so excited about it, especially because I LOVE the home page with the rotating images. I also like our portrait galleries. We went with a simple back theme with white font so it's simple and easy to read. We also have hints of mint in there as well. I just love it! They did such a great job for us.

The other piece of news is that I bought us a new camera!!! Jill is currently in Chicago right now on a trip so she has no idea. We've been wanting a new camera for a while right now but couldn't really afford it right now. But as I read some of the ads in the paper yesterday I realized that we could do 0% interest financing at some places. Ramin LOVES Best Buy and suggested we go there since they have 18 months no interest! This way we'll have a while to pay off the camera as we make more money.

So that's the news - I can't WAIT to surprise Jill when she comes home! She will be so excited and happy - I'll make sure I take photos of her using her new camera :P I'll give her a strict rule though of learning to use it properly AND taking extra special care of it :P

No comments: