Sunday, April 12, 2009

2 Weeks To Go

I'm down to the final stretch! 2 weeks of work left and 3 weeks of school. Yesterday I finally wrote and finished the biggest paper this semester - for my Drugs and Justice class. It ended up being 13 pages total, which Work Cited and a cover page....so about 10 pages of actual text. I also created a power point to go with it! Now all I have left to do for school is to write a paper for my philosophy seminar and then give an oral exam for my Aristotle class. I'm not too worried about either of those!

In my 2 weeks of work that is left I really only have 9 days to finish everything I need to do. Last week at work I won this contest that I entered and won floor seats to the Britney Spears concert! HAHAHA...more stuff to win! The Pussycat Dolls are opening for Britney and that's who I really wanna see. It's funny cause I talked about goin to this show with Jill back in January or something...but we never bought any tickets. Now we've got floor seats next to the stage! It will be a fun night - it takes place this coming Tuesday.

I'm confident I'll get everything both at work and at school done before it's all over :) I'm sooooo excited to be this close to the finish line! It's been a long time coming - I'm also grateful that I get to have my sabbatical at the same time...what a great relief to be done with school and enjoy some ME time :)

1 comment:

The Bliss Family said...

That's so cool that you are almost done!!
I think a Britney Spears concert would be interesting, to say the least! Sounds kinds fun though!