Sunday, November 18, 2012

Picture Update!

So I've got some pictures from the end of October and into the beginning of November to post up today :) Let's start with the phone camera uploads!

Here's a funny shot of Belle cuddling with Ramin. She literally has to be touching you every time she sits near you. It's pretty ridiculous - and she always finds a way to sneak in to every crevice that's open...:P Weird dog!

This is my typical workout I do at the eBay gym 2-3 times per week. I usually go between 30-35 minutes right now on the "Cross Country" setting. 

My AMAZING co-worker/friend Jenn baked/made this awesome ice cream cake for me for my birthday!! 

Here are all the yummy layers of the cake - chocolate cake, mint chocolate chip ice cream, cookie crust and some oreo whipped cream! AMAZING!!

Last weekend (my birthday) Ramin and I drove down to southern Utah and spent some time in St. George AND Las Vegas. In Vegas we met up with my cousin Maria for dinner and breakfast the next morning...it was so awesome to see her. We got some better pictures on her camera but I'm waiting for her to send them to me!

This was a picture my friend Cindy took while we were at her house in St. George to celebrate her son's 5th birthday - this also happened to be my exact birthday :)

I just realize that I never posted pictures from our Mesa Verde/Moab trip AND I still need post the pics from last weekend to Zion's National Park. I will create separate posts for those!

No comments: