Monday, November 23, 2009

Project: Closets

I was busy this weekend. I was totally in an organizing kind of mood. For the past few weeks I've just dreaded every time I had to go into my closet because it was such a mess (in my opinion :P) Clothes everywhere and shoes all over the place. So I cleaned it out by going through every piece of clothing and deciding whether it should stay or go. I did the same with my shoes too!! I actually threw away my most favorite pair of shoes EVER! When I inspected them really good they were totally falling apart and definitely wouldn't be good to wear next spring/summer - so they're GONE!

So here are the before and after pictures of my half of the closet. Ramin's side is pretty good, although it could stand to be gone through as well ;)

BEFORE

AFTER

So I cleaned our bedroom closet on Saturday and I was so proud of myself that I decided I should tackle the office closet because it's gotten out of hand as well. I keep random office supplies and all of my wrapping paper/tissue in there. If I had the extra money, I'd put better shelves in there to organize things better, but seeing as I can't really do that, I have to just deal with what I have. I think I cleaned it up fairly well. A lot more stuff was thrown away from this project than the bedroom project ;)
BEFORE

AFTER

Saturday while I was cleaning the closet Ramin was watching some sports on TV and decided to curl up with Belle - they were so cute together I just had to snap a picture ;)


And then while I was cleaning out the office Lady was in the doorway keeping guard for me ;) She always likes to be wherever I'm at - she loves me :)



No comments: