Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Baugh Baby!

So as I'm sure you can guess, Jill and I have still been extremely busy with the Atmina photography business. It's been great and stressful! Last Saturday one of my best friends who I haven't seen in years came over with her family to take some portraits!!! I was SOOO excited to see Jenn Baugh (formerly Bahr) and her husband Matt and their new 5-month old daughter Liesel (I always butcher how to spell the name) :) Anyway, I will be posting highlights from their photoshoot on the Atmina Blog tomorrow, but I wanted to give a preview of those highlights here on my personal blog because Jill took a cute picture of me with the baby.
On my goodness!! Isn't she the cutest thing? :) I had SOOO much fun doing this photo shoot with them. I loved holding the little one for a bit.....I can't wait till it's my turn :)

1 comment:

JennMatt said...

I love that pic of you with her! I am so glad we got one. Thank you again for doing pics for us. I can't say thank you enough.