Saturday, February 27, 2010

New Decor & Flowers!!!

Hey all,

I haven't updated in a while - same old reason too - WORK :P My work has been paying off though. I got an award yesterday during an offsite we had. I am pretty thankful because my hard work lately was appreciated during yesterday's activities.

Anyway, I'm getting things prepared to go to Dubai in a few weeks! I CANNOT wait! Ramin and I so excited to take this trip together and see all of his family on his mother's side. We will take tons of pictures, don't worry :)

The weather in Utah has been weird lately, rather warm. My crocus flowers have even bloomed ALREADY!


 

I also decorated the front entry with some St. Patty's Day stuff. I've never had anything to decorate with other than a door decoration so this year I figured I'd get some stuff. It's not much but it's a little start ;) 

 
  

That's all I got for now. I'm going to try and take some pics of tomorrow's game night at the Baugh house :)

1 comment:

The Bliss Family said...

I love the decorations! But then, your decorations always look good. :) I'm excited to see pictures from your trip! What a fun vacation!