Thursday, February 12, 2009

It is now official

Yesterday I received my official acceptance letter to grad school at the U! The silly lady that mailed them out mixed mine up with some other dude and so I got his letter and he got mine, but they say the same thing and are for the same program.

I can't believe how easy that whole process was. The letter says I was accepted out of many applicants - I'm not sure I quite believe that. All I had to do was the necessary paperwork - letters of recommendation, GRE test, personal statement, a few applications. It's weird cause it was so easy for me.

The only thing I have to do is send my official acceptance back to the U telling them when I want to start. I plan to start in the Fall after a MUCH needed summer off! My first school-less summer in 3 years!

No comments: